Ombre brows, also known as Powdered Brows, differs from traditional tattooing in that it is surface work—meaning, the application is done on the epidermis layer of the skin. The technique is described by its name, with results being powdery with a faded front and a crisp tail, resembling the look of makeup. It is 100% customizable and is great for anyone who wants a soft and natural look. This shadow technique is minimally invasive, lasts longer and can be buildable from light to dark. Great for most skin types.
How long does it last?
The results can last anywhere from 11 to 18 months, depending on different factors affecting the procedure. However, a touch up once a year is recommended to retain the shape and saturation of pigment
Does it hurt?
This procedure is relatively painless, however you might feel slight discomfort, numbing cream is used before the procedure same as doctors would use when performing Fillers or Botox.
How long does it take?
This procedure takes about 2hours. After you fill out paperwork, I will numb you, then I will draw a perfect shape, we will consult and take before and after photos.
Will I need touch-up?
Pigment retention depends on skin type, age, aftercare, sun exposure, use of certain skin products, and other factors. The pigment is semi-permanent and will fade over time. Additional Touch-Ups are likely needed within 6 months to 2 years.
Who is not a good candidate for Permanent makeup?
You should avoid this procedure or consult a doctor before booking a treatment if you have any of these pre-existing health conditions:
• Epilepsy or autoimmune disorders
• Bleeding disorders
• Viral infections
• Skin irritations
• You are taking blood thinning medications
• You have a major heart problem
• You are pregnant
• You’ve had an organ transplant
• You have uncontrolled high blood pressure
• Do not work out the day of the procedure.
• Do not tan or have sunburned face.
• Do not take Aspirin, Niacin, Vitamin E or Ibuprofen 24 hours before procedure.
• No alcohol or caffeine on the day of the procedure.
• No waxing or tinting 3 days before.
• Please note that you will be more sensitive during your menstrual cycle.
• If you get BOTOX it must be done 2 weeks before or 2 weeks after your Microblading treatment.
• Don’t work out or sweat a lot.
• Don’t touch and peel off the scabs. The scabs will shed naturally.
• Avoid any makeup around the brows for at least 12-14 days.
• Stay out of heavy sun exposure.
• Avoid any facial treatments during the healing process.
• Avoid long and hot showers.
• Avoid washing your brows extensively.
Detailed after care instructions will be provided the day of the treatment.
Please note: Eyebrows will appear darker and bolder due to natural scabbing and healing for the first 10 days. This is very common for all permanent cosmetic procedures.